VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
PM sent J.

The forum won't allow me to give the full in's and out of my experience but all I can say is my van was off the road for 18 months, my bank account -£1000 and I now have no VNT and standard turbo.

It was recovered in a far worse state than I deliverd it in. Went in a runner came out far from that.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sam.

P.S. I have proof of all the above and the PM sent to J.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
J.

I have a 2.5 TDI and have fitted front mounted intercooler bossio 502 sprint nozzles and a new turbo (after the other went missing). It needs the full map but will get that done by chip wizards. This van is just basic project power to be honest.

I have another that will be a bit more special I: but I'm working 24/7 at the moment so can't find the time to get my teeth into it.

The engine and box are out and turbo on the bench.

I won't be going to a garage again (first and last time) apart from the live map that I can't do.

It's only nuts and bolts. The forum is a wealth of knowledge and help. The 1.9 is the easiest to get some extra oomph from. Get your hands black and enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Sam. :ILU:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.