VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've got a T4 Transporter from 1992 (petrol) with which i'm planning to drive to Berlin with.
The thing is that they've got this "umweltzone", and you need a environmental badge to be allowed to drive inside this zone.
I've read that you need a car from 93 or later, but if my car's got a catalyser wouldn't I still be able to get this badge anyway?
The info on the internet is pretty hard to interpret and i'm a little confused.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts