VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
My window cracked like this (Although no fail involved on my part).

Insurance sorted for me for £90 - much better than the cost of a new window!

It may start to disintegrate as you drive now so keep the mileage down until fixed!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
... DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How well I know the feeling.

As a plumber, I have switched off the cold and then cut the hot, opened isolation valves and forgot to spanner them tight and many, many more things....

It is part of life and gives us all a laugh in the pub.

I hope the fix isn't too costly for you?

:)

·
Registered
227 Posts
As a floor layer I've cut, screwed, nailed and drilled through more pipes and cables than I care to remember. Including flooding out a bungalow that had been rebuilt after a fire!
I am very careful though believe it or not

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I once squeezed a windsurf board into a Sierra Estate and slammed the tailgate causing the nose of the board to crack the windscreen! :bhd It's bad when it happens but you just gotta suck it up and move on.. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
My mate ply lined his van once (T4). Spend a few hours inside. Job done. Went outside the van to get a brew. Looking back at his van whilst sipping tea, notice the paintwork looked "odd". On closer inspection he realised that EVERY screw he'd put in was just a tad too long. Not piecing the bodywork but just enough to cause a slight bubble.

Looked like his van had chicken pox

LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
567 Posts
My mate ply lined his van once (T4). Spend a few hours inside. Job done. Went outside the van to get a brew. Looking back at his van whilst sipping tea, notice the paintwork looked "odd". On closer inspection he realised that EVERY screw he'd put in was just a tad too long. Not piecing the bodywork but just enough to cause a slight bubble.

Looked like his van had chicken pox

LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:
LOL: Could have been worse JUST.

What did he do?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts