VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
My window cracked like this (Although no fail involved on my part).

Insurance sorted for me for £90 - much better than the cost of a new window!

It may start to disintegrate as you drive now so keep the mileage down until fixed!

·
Registered
227 Posts
As a floor layer I've cut, screwed, nailed and drilled through more pipes and cables than I care to remember. Including flooding out a bungalow that had been rebuilt after a fire!
I am very careful though believe it or not

·
Registered
2004 T5 2.5 174
2,764 Posts
I once squeezed a windsurf board into a Sierra Estate and slammed the tailgate causing the nose of the board to crack the windscreen! :bhd It's bad when it happens but you just gotta suck it up and move on.. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
My mate ply lined his van once (T4). Spend a few hours inside. Job done. Went outside the van to get a brew. Looking back at his van whilst sipping tea, notice the paintwork looked "odd". On closer inspection he realised that EVERY screw he'd put in was just a tad too long. Not piecing the bodywork but just enough to cause a slight bubble.

Looked like his van had chicken pox

LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
567 Posts
My mate ply lined his van once (T4). Spend a few hours inside. Job done. Went outside the van to get a brew. Looking back at his van whilst sipping tea, notice the paintwork looked "odd". On closer inspection he realised that EVERY screw he'd put in was just a tad too long. Not piecing the bodywork but just enough to cause a slight bubble.

Looked like his van had chicken pox

LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:
LOL: Could have been worse JUST.

What did he do?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.