VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

2261 - 2280 of 2424 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Stay.
Failing that, the parts of the UK that voted to leave should leave and the parts that voted to stay should stay.
Failing that, revolution.
Failing that, could someone tell me why I can't ask questions on the technical threads?
Ta.

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Of course I’m more than happy to pay more for food and fuel to contribute to good ol' Crispin.

At the start of this year, a number of hedge funds – including that of Crispin Odey who made £220 million on the night of the referendum result – announced that, in their view, Brexit wasn’t going to happen and that they were going to take bets out on sterling going up.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Last ditch attempts by remainers :D to halt Brexit they will try everything and anything but there time is going to run out sooner or later A: either Boris will or an election will get it sorted I:

·
Registered
530 Posts
If I have this right Boris will by law have to ask for an extension, but the eu may not grant one and it wouldn't surprise me if the deal has already been done between Boris and the eu where they reject the extension proposal then Boris goes back to parliament to get it passed through parliament and they all agree knowing the next step would be a no deal brexit

"It's only the vote that matters"

2261 - 2280 of 2424 Posts