VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

2301 - 2320 of 2398 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Well you did on many occasions before using your immense brain power to change your mind and donate to a group of multi millionaires that have set up a company called the Brexit party.
Btw do you get to vote for the leader of the Brexit party ? You know the one that refuses to stand to be an MP ?
For a minute I thought you were talking about the Millionaire Labour leader that will never be prime minister LOL:

·
Registered
457 Posts
FYI the demo was organised to show outrage if the UK hadn’t left the EU by the 31 October.

Please do your own research in future. Pleading ignorance is no defence.
Not sure what research I am suposed to have not done, your the one who posted the photo, the one that looks like a few people that have just got of a bus and walking down the street perhaps to join a crowd

And who is pleading ignorance

One last question do you believe in democracy or dictatorship

"It's only the ignorance that matters"

·
Bercow fan club
10,204 Posts
Not sure what research I am suposed to have not done, your the one who posted the photo, the one that looks like a few people that have just got of a bus and walking down the street perhaps to join a crowd

And who is pleading ignorance

One last question do you believe in democracy or dictatorship

"It's only the ignorance that matters"
Research, how a parliamentary democracy works. Then get back to me.

I’m not doing your thinking for you fella.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The Ferendum was only advisory :wzd

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7212/CBP-7212.pdf

"5. Types of referendum
This Bill requires a referendum to be held on the question of the UK’s
continued membership of the European Union (EU) before the end of
2017. It does not contain any requirement for the UK Government to
implement the results of the referendum, nor set a time limit by which a
vote to leave the EU should be implemented. Instead, this is a type of
referendum known as pre-legislative or consultative
, which enables the
electorate to voice an opinion which then influences the Government in
its policy decisions."

·
Registered
323 Posts
The Ferendum was only advisory :wzd

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7212/CBP-7212.pdf

"5. Types of referendum
This Bill requires a referendum to be held on the question of the UK’s
continued membership of the European Union (EU) before the end of
2017. It does not contain any requirement for the UK Government to
implement the results of the referendum, nor set a time limit by which a
vote to leave the EU should be implemented. Instead, this is a type of
referendum known as pre-legislative or consultative
, which enables the
electorate to voice an opinion which then influences the Government in
its policy decisions."
Maybe. Except David Cameron said ahead of the referendum that the result would be binding and 1 vote would decide it. If they'd just said that it was advisory just to gauge opinion I doubt we'd have had the biggest democratic exercise ever.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Stop making excuses, and provide some evidence.
Err he actually said that. Are you denying that he said that or that the turnout was the biggest ever, how weird. Because you can't be bothered to look up basic information being a lazy remainer I'll do it for you...

June 2016 David Cameron : "I am clear and the Cabinet agreed this morning that the decision must be accepted and the process of implementing the decision in the best possible way must now begin."

February 2016 David Cameron : “Everyone is going to have to make their own decision. This is not a debate between politicians. It’s a debate for the whole of the country to get involved in and to make their decision. It’s a very simple question on the ballot paper. You either remain in the European Union or you leave the European Union. It’s a single decision, it’s a final decision.”

2016 David Cameron : “When the British people speak, their voice will be respected – not ignored. If we vote to Leave, then we will Leave. There will not be another renegotiation and another referendum.”

Can't seem to find the quote where he said it's an advisory referendum and if the result doesn't go my way then we'll just ignore the result and call those that voted against it ignorant, ra*cists... Never mind.

·
Bercow fan club
10,204 Posts
Err he actually said that. Are you denying that he said that or that the turnout was the biggest ever, how weird. Because you can't be bothered to look up basic information being a lazy remainer I'll do it for you...

June 2016 David Cameron : "I am clear and the Cabinet agreed this morning that the decision must be accepted and the process of implementing the decision in the best possible way must now begin."

February 2016 David Cameron : “Everyone is going to have to make their own decision. This is not a debate between politicians. It’s a debate for the whole of the country to get involved in and to make their decision. It’s a very simple question on the ballot paper. You either remain in the European Union or you leave the European Union. It’s a single decision, it’s a final decision.”

2016 David Cameron : “When the British people speak, their voice will be respected – not ignored. If we vote to Leave, then we will Leave. There will not be another renegotiation and another referendum.”

Can't seem to find the quote where he said it's an advisory referendum and if the result doesn't go my way then we'll just ignore the result and call those that voted against it ignorant, ra*cists... Never mind.
So, you can’t provide any, only regurgitate the same old tired rhetoric.

M:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Research, how a parliamentary democracy works. Then get back to me.

I’m not doing your thinking for you fella.
The more I read your posts the more I know your an mp, you never post when their is an important debate in the house and you can only answer questions by a question,

I put a simple question to you democracy or dictatorship what is your preference you didn't answer

As for parliamentary democracy you will have read my old posts so you know I do, we democratly vote an mp in to office and he votes on our behalf but not nessasary as we would after all one of his constituents will agree with him so he or she can't be wrong

"It's only the democracy that matters"

·
Registered
323 Posts
So, you can’t provide any, only regurgitate the same old tired rhetoric.

M:
Rhetoric? Good grief how dense are you. Direct quotes from the Prime Minister at the time confirming that the result of the referendum would be upheld are not rhetoric. You don't even know what the word means do you? Rhetoric is about speaking or writing as a way of persuading. Quoting factual content is not rhetoric because it's a fact. Oh dear. Still it's in response to your lame tired old rhetoric that the referendum was "advisory" which is nothing but a clearly incorrect personal opinion of which you can't persuade anyone of.

You can only feel pity for remainers so wrapped up in their bubble of denial, minds closed, "rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric" hoping and praying that democracy will be cancelled so we can move into an Orwellian era. Fortunately we'll be out on 31st December and the remoaners will have to find something else to be upset about.

·
Bercow fan club
10,204 Posts
Rhetoric? Good grief how dense are you. Direct quotes from the Prime Minister at the time confirming that the result of the referendum would be upheld are not rhetoric. You don't even know what the word means do you? Rhetoric is about speaking or writing as a way of persuading. Quoting factual content is not rhetoric because it's a fact. Oh dear. Still it's in response to your lame tired old rhetoric that the referendum was "advisory" which is nothing but a clearly incorrect personal opinion of which you can't persuade anyone of.

You can only feel pity for remainers so wrapped up in their bubble of denial, minds closed, "rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric" hoping and praying that democracy will be cancelled so we can move into an Orwellian era. Fortunately we'll be out on 31st December and the remoaners will have to find something else to be upset about.
Here we go. More rhetoric. I suggest you do some thinking for yourself, and throw a little research while you’re at it.

If you’re so keen on what was said perhaps revisit the promises made during the referendum.

Like I’ve said put some evidence up instead of he said she said.

Kruger Dunning sums you up perfectly fella.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I really feel sorry for Lachlan cause the end is coming for the remainers A: wonder what will be his next project,,Extinction protester in London I guess LOL:

2301 - 2320 of 2398 Posts