VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am planning a 5 week trip around Europe in my T5! I do't want to miss anything along the way, so I would like to read any books/articles with advice about each country. My main focus will be nature- looking for lakes, forests and wildlife- with towns and a couple of cities thrown in. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you!
Tim

·
Registered
365 Posts
Your post looked a bit lonely.

I love discovery and surprise, picking places randomly from lyrics I know or books I have loved, but some of my best trips with the family have been drawn up as loose plans around old climbing guidebooks. Over-planning can lead to disappointment with the weather, traffic, that sort of thing. We sometimes seek out an anchor, like an exhibition and then tie up a loose plan with a few beautiful or iconic landmarks.

Over Easter I picked somewhere in the Alps to ski, my wife picked the Van Gogh projection exhibition and the kids wanted to see dinosaurs. It helped get everyone motivated for the whole thing.

It may not work for everyone but a bit of creativity kept it real

·
Registered
725 Posts
Have you got any specific places you would like to see? It's worth checking if you need any permits (like in Switzerland) and sort them before setting off. I like to go places with not too regimented plans, Auxerre in France was a place id never been to, ended up staying a couple of days.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Hi Tim. Had some books recommended on here by simmo1977. The best one was called "Tents and Tent stability". It was camping under canvas but a very funny read and covered all the states of Germany. Def recommend it. T:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would also love to go to Europe, this is my dream. I think there are many books that will be useful for traveling around Europe. But first, you need to deal with your problems at the university, I can help you do your coursework, you can do it here papersowl.com, I hope. that the writers from this site will help you solve this issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just come across this community because of my traveling interest. I am planning to visit a Europe trip in coming summer vacation. Hope I will get the best ideas and guide to make my trip memorable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cool, this is a really worthwhile event. Today, not everyone can afford a free journey by virtue of their life framework and invented attachments. Of course, every day there are more free people crying out to me. In many ways, because they use taika services as this Website or similar some here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts