VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Full Cover incl. Europe: Quoteline Direct £59

Phone and web broker Quotelinedirect* has an exclusive deal with Europ Assistance for a £59 annual 'AutoService' policy covering any individual vehicle (less than 20 years old) for a year. This includes home-start, and onward travel for passengers, plus up to 90 days a year cover in Europe. However bear in mind you won't be covered within Europe for the first ten days of the policy.

http://www.quotelinedirect.co.uk/?INRN

·
Registered
450 Posts
Forget everyone else. Brittania Rescue do full UK and European cover for the year for less than a Euro only single trip from AA RAC an Green Flag and they wont charge extra for older vehicles. There is no limit on the age of the van either!
How much does that cost JIMMYJAMES? I thought 'Quote Line Direct' were by far the cheapest for Europe travel?

·
Registered
450 Posts
EDIT: Best I can get from 'Britannia Rescue' is UK & European Assist from £130. Assist sounds like towing to the nearest garage and not home too.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ok i'll have to admit I think 'Quotelinedirect £59' are by faaaaaar the better deal I:

Looking at 'Britannia Rescue'. It's £130 (can't get it any cheaper by the looks of it) and looking at the small print they will only tow you 10miles (nearest garage) if in Europe. From what I can gather 'Quotelinedirect' will tow you back to the UK!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Does that also cover you for 1 yr in the UK 'van quish'?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.