VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yellow vests, Spare lamps, Red Triangle, Green Card, First Aid kit are among the things I take with me when travelling to mainland Europe.

It may not be needed but just in case I went to the post office and obtained my European Driving Licence - it's a simple enough task but separate licences are needed. Each licence is valid for 3 years
One licence for France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Luxembourg.
One licence for Spain.
Don't know about Italy, Switzerland etc

You will need your current driving licence, a passport sized photograph and some money.

I hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yellow vests, Spare lamps, Red Triangle, Green Card, First Aid kit are among the things I take with me when travelling to mainland Europe.

It may not be needed but just in case I went to the post office and obtained my European Driving Licence - it's a simple enough task but separate licences are needed. Each licence is valid for 3 years
One licence for France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Luxembourg.
One licence for Spain.
Don't know about Italy, Switzerland etc

You will need your current driving licence, a passport sized photograph and some money.

I hope this is helpful.
Doesnt an internation driving permit cover all of this for a year? Its what the governement are recommending you get incase of a no deal

·
Registered
rusty heap ('95 t4)
2,926 Posts
If travelling to France leave your yellow vest behind unless you want shooting in the face with a rubber bullet.
BrillA:

and sadly trueLOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

Rich.

----------------------------------------------

too tight to pay a tenner of Scene-tax to have a shitty signatureRasp:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts