VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I don't post on here much but was hoping for some advice from fellow t4 owners :)

I am planning my first European tour for this summer ;-)
I was thinking of getting the eurotunnel then heading to Amsterdam - Hanover - Berlin - Poland. The return journey I was thinking of taking is Poland - Slovakia - Austria - Germany - Switzerland - Paris - Home

Can anybody offer us any tips/advice or recommend any places we should go to
Thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Best advice is stay away from Paris !!!!!!!!

Not that its not worth the visit, just that the traffic is a nigtmare, better off finding a campsite outside the city and using public transport !

Jimbob
:ILU:

·
Registered
11 Posts
aaahhhhh euro roads are a dream compared to here just chill and enjoy(ditto Paris is a mare!!)spent a couple of years tramping around europe in my lorry.
Poland`s roads were horrific outside Sofia when i was there but now they`ve got Euro funding should be nice now,if you go to Italy(not on your list) i recommend coming back through Switzerland by the Simplon pass awesome drive(opening shot`s from Quantam of solace) where in summer you can have a snowball fight at the top.

·
Registered
152 Posts
we went around europe last year and loved it all arranged with eurocamp. one of the highlights for me was the grossglockener a must playing in the snow god knows how many feet above sea level in shorts and t-shirt.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts