VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
For anyone that's got nothing else on and wants something I have booked here, seems like a fun event and only an hour or so away from the the heritage Museum, did have tickets when I booked, might still be some left.

Tickets are £25 per person, kids under 16 free and camping from Friday to Monday so a full weekend :)

http://www.gothvw.co.uk

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Gutted this is cancelled, was looking forward to it. No sign of refund so far tho.
Appologies for the slight delay in refunds, because we no longer have control of the Forum PayPal account, we had to create a new PP account which then had to be verified with the bank, this is done now, so refunds will go out Monday daytime.

Sorry for the delay

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Myself and Jim D have been struggling with getting PayPal to send refunds out, about half the refunds have gone, but the account has been temporarily blocked for security checks.
I will be back onto the bank first thing in the morning to find out what’s going on.
If you haven't received a refund yet, apologise for the delay, rest assured we want this wraped up as quickly as you.
Jimbo

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sorry for those who had booked and planned around it but woooohooo beaulieu 2016 here we come A:A:T:

Have done beaulieu for years but we didn't book gaydon as its just too far. Glad its back. There's more than enough central events to keep those more northern dwellers entertained

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
IF IT AIN'T BROKE!!!

I could never understand that people complained that it was too far south :*
Nora & myself travel over every year (barr last year as it was our wedding) at a cost of €500 for the ferry and a 560 mile round trip!!
And that's before we even buy the tickets, beer and food.

It was well worth every penny A:

Back next year with a BANG Jimbo!!!!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
The remark about more on Facebook than the forum is possibly true, but I wouldn't be buying anything off it !!

The forum has always been about Honesty and members that can vouch for other members !!

And as such.........................Im staying put

Mart

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
There are plenty of events "up north" i.e. Buffest and Camperjam both of which we are going to this year so an event on the South Coast for those that live in the South was great. I really was not going to drive to Midlands again for another event but Beaulieu next year might tempt us.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I fully agree there are plenty of private shows up north.
But being the forum event in my opinion should be held to suit as many as possible with location.
And it's not a show on the south coast for the south it's a forum event for all.
Because it's on the south coast makes it too far for a very large percentage.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
.........Because it's on the south coast makes it too far for a very large percentage.
Fair enough but despite all the protestation it seems like Middle England is also too far whereas Beaulieu was well attended.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
The remark about more on Facebook than the forum is possibly true, but I wouldn't be buying anything off it !!

The forum has always been about Honesty and members that can vouch for other members !!

And as such.........................Im staying put

Mart
Good on you, shame others don't feel the same way. There are a zillion FB pages that have many members who never Log on to the forum as they bought their Vans as the FB explosion went boom. These people knew nothing about this event, many would have attended if they'd known about it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi sorry to hear event cancelled can you refund my £65 ASAP please order was 257 and per chase was on 2 March 2015 at 9.33 cheers

·
Registered
632 Posts
Really sorry for you Jimbo as I know how much hard work you put into these events. We were really sad when the event was moved from beauli as it is a special place for our special forum. Hopefully it will be beauli 2016.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sad to hear of the t-festival being cancelled, I thought the new venue may prove as popular if not more so being more central than beaulieu but sadly it seems not, I have to say I was surprised to see a change of venue for this year, heading to beaulieu from Yorkshire was our family's highlight of the summer, although it did mean us missing VW festival at harewood every year, (which is our local show) although we ended up going to this year, To have to choose between beaulieu and VW festival it would have to be beaulieu everytime. The atmosphere is so much like one big family, it's relaxed, everyone says hello to each other, I haven't been to a VW show/meet that yet has that friendly pleasant feeling! Lol. Anyway glad to hear it's back at beaulieu next year. We may be interested in a trade stall if you are doing trade again? A:T::ILU:

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.