VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks. I still haven't received it yet. Did really need it for the weekend as camped somewhere else. Please could I have it back asap, thank-you :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi . Shame it was cancelled was looking forward to it.
Beaulieu next year ?
Havn't had anything to say i have recieved a refund.
Will have to check bank statements etc. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks. I still haven't received it yet. Did really need it for the weekend as camped somewhere else. Please could I have it back asap, thank-you :)
Evening, just tried getting hold of Jim again, sorry about this again, I thought this had been done before the weekend ... I will stay on his case till this is resolved.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I have to say I only ever did Beaulie I didn't do the others.

Mind you the last Beaulie was very wet and put me off ( not that you can book the weather )

With the move back to Beaulie you can count on my return for sure. All 4 of us and I know the local Hampshire owners will be in force. OK I live up the road.. but that said even if I had to drive an hour or so Beaulie is a natural stage for this event just because of the shear size of it ! Plus people can then move on to other places along the south coast to extend their break..

T:

what's this about change of ownership? what of the forum? this happened ( if this is the case with the VZi ) and it in my view changed the whole feeling of the forum and people just left. I notice there is not the numbers on this forum as there was. I have to say I am active on the Facebook page. Only because it's easy.

Anyway Beaulie 100% on it looking forward to the mayhem ! sorry organised events! LOL:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am so happy that this event will be returning to Beau-lieu yet again and I am sure that it will be met with an amazing attendance as I attended the last one and we all had a great time.
Have a Wonderful and Happy Christmas everyone and I wish that all of your journey's will be safe one in the years to come.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Brilliant news. Looking to book summer holiday but will be planning it around beauli so the sooner the whispers suggest a date the better Jimbo.

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Brilliant news. Looking to book summer holiday but will be planning it around beauli so the sooner the whispers suggest a date the better Jimbo.
Evening
Just waiting confirmation of the exact weekend, but its 99% sure its going to be 12th to 14th August.
Will sort a new post soon as Beauleiu have a page live for the event.
Watch this space ok
Cheers

·
Registered
632 Posts
Evening
Just waiting confirmation of the exact weekend, but its 99% sure its going to be 12th to 14th August.
Will sort a new post soon as Beauleiu have a page live for the event.
Watch this space ok
Cheers
Great News

Jimbo its on their website hopefully we can get a Thursday night as well.

Went to quite a few shows last year but there is something really special about beauleiu. Really missed it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Maybe the dissapointed ones could arrange their own meet at a campsite in the area,even if there is only 10 vans or so you could have a great time .

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.