VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I have but my other half has.
Got a certificate and letter from Eddie Stobart today and they've named a brand new Scania after her :D

One of my lads is an Eddie spotter (and any other lorries), cos it keeps him amused while sitting up front in the van. Must be a couple of years back and they were inviting names for new lorries. Got a letter saying she wasn't lucky so forgot about it until today. She's not into cars, vans or anything like that really but she was well chuffed when she got the post today.

Anyone got anything named after them/

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
my wife named part of her anatomy after me. . .or was it the other way round?. . . either way,its the same name?:*

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Dad fart.

I often here people in my house saying, "that's got to be a dad fart" Even the dogs farts get blamed on me.I:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I don't want anything named after me - it was enough growing up in Cornwall & being called Emmett

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
my other half has a street in salford keys named after him,

Robert Hall street,

well they share the same name.

he says it was him because he`s a "star"LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on Scruffy what's her name then :rolleyes:
The vital bit of info missing ahay I:

The one to look for is "Joanna Polly" T:
It's a '10 plate Scania.

Sounds like I'm with rest of you with the name game. Plenty names but strangely something to do with body parts :D

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Theres a football player who plays for scottish Rangers team called Nacho Novo, guess he was named after me! or was I named after him! or just coincidence! I:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts