VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys ....

Just joined. I have a T25 for camping duties & have been toying with the idea of a T4 for everyday usage, as the wheels (everything else) are about to drop off my old A4.

You know the score ...wife, kids, dog bicycles etc etc & carting stuff about.

Basically I think I need more vans in my life.

I think I need a Kombi type thing or caravelle with the back seats out ...but SWB

Any advice anyone? Is the 2.5TDI really that much better? any known pitfalls?

Had a look at an Ex AA the othernight, nice but seemed a lot of money for the milage ..

Roget

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum T:

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
Had a look at an Ex AA the othernight, nice but seemed a lot of money for the milage ...
Welcome to the forum mate! :ILU:

...yeah, most T4s are a lot of money for the mileage now - the scene is growing quite rapidly and, as is always the case when more and more people want the same amount of something (or fewer, seeing as that something is no longer made), prices go up. My other hobby is buying and (when the missus kicks my butt) selling guitars and amps, and as soon as something good is discontinued by the maker, prices stop going down and start to rise - simple supply and demand economics, but annoying all the same!

A cheap lower mileage good nick T4 seems to be a thing of the past :*, but get a good one, and you'll enjoy the reliability and the build quality and the new friends long after you forgotten about the price T:

Good luck on your search :ILU:

Alex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts