VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
If anyone can come up with any ideas about my autobox problem please read the my previous post...

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=124322

If not has anyone got the parts for a Manual conversion, I need all parts for the job

02g Gearbox (ideally from a caravelle)
Driveshafts
Starter Motor
Pedals And Linkages
Clutch and flywheel ( although thinking new might be better)
All pipes etc

And any other parts i've missed..????

Some advice on the electrical side of things would be welcome as well.....

I've been thinking about buying a full van but can't seem to find one so thats another option if anyone has a write off etc....

Need to get this sorted...

An auto expert would be a better solution but there doesn't seem to be much knowledge about.....

Thanks A lot
Anthony

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hi,
If anyone can come up with any ideas about my autobox problem please read the my previous post...

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=124322

If not has anyone got the parts for a Manual conversion, I need all parts for the job

02g Gearbox (ideally from a caravelle)
Driveshafts
Starter Motor
Pedals And Linkages
Clutch and flywheel ( although thinking new might be better)
All pipes etc

And any other parts i've missed..????

Some advice on the electrical side of things would be welcome as well.....

I've been thinking about buying a full van but can't seem to find one so thats another option if anyone has a write off etc....

Need to get this sorted...

An auto expert would be a better solution but there doesn't seem to be much knowledge about.....

Thanks A lot
Anthony
hi i have some stuff plus a auto ecu you can ring me on 07736478180 to discuss cheers paul

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have a 95 caravelle diesel that i have broken,still have pedal box,linkages,driveshafts etc, dont have gearboxor starter tho.
Mel 07710485240

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi, I have a very good gearbox for a acv caravelle in the parts for sale on here, £425 or make me an offer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts