VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys and girls,so as the weather is so goodI:I:I: we are having a trip down to weston for the day on the 7th april.
Plans are to leave evesham morrisons carpark at 9.00am(although i will be in mcdonalds at 8.30),then maybe meet some others by tewksbury(to be arranged)and then call in at the services to meet anyone else that may be going.
Would be great to get a few going so please let me know if you are going and where you would like to meet.
plan when we get there is to park on the beach then do whatever you fancy!!!!!!!
The only thing i ask is that you all bring a cake or pudding to share around after the fish and chips!!!!!!
cheers stu.T:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sounds like a plan Stan :D Hope to be there on the day, will probably have a couple of Greyhounds with us on the day... :ILU:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, we will be there. I will get Marina on the cakes. I'm also sad and Maccy D's sounds like a good start.

·
Registered
202 Posts
T:looking forward to itA: we will meet you at macdonalds, will be in the caddy, transporter no were near readyI:
We are planning to carry on down to North Devon to try the caddy out for camping in the evening if its not snowing LOL:
Cheers Keith and Helen

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok guys just to confirm details for sunday meeting at morrisons carpark evesham 9.00 am after brekkie at mcdonalds at 8.30 for anyone who is intrested then meeting the tewksbury crew at old little chef at 9.30 then down to gordano services bristol to have a wee and meet anyone from chelt/glos at approx 10.30 then cruise on down to weston beach approx 11.15.
fish and chip lunch then tuck into all those lovely homemade cakes that you are all gonna bring.
dont forget there is a forefit for anyone not bringing a cake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts