VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a fare few vans in and around Evesham now, there was a little progress on a meet but would be good to finally get something organised and meet up with!
What does everyone in the area think?
Cheers Dale

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
shame i was in the area last weekend i would of come to a meet sorry back home now .gave big waves to loads of vans out your way saw a t4 with white painted bumpers bit dfferent from the rets of his van parked at morrisions .

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet well if we get a few more interested then we can sort out a time and a place! T:

·
Registered
82 Posts
hi ime def in for a meet was talking about it a while ago but nothing happened would be good to get a few together crown meadow would be good if the weather was good sundays are best for me.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah there was a little talk of something! Sunday's are probably the best day if I remember from last time it was spoke of! Just need to get the numbers up then we can go for it!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
it might just be a case of starting off with just a few of us then it might get bigger by word of mouth as i guess not everyone is on the forum,i have seen quite a few vans around evesham so need to just spread the word

·
Registered
202 Posts
T:Up for this, sundays are good for me. Look forward to meeting up to get ideas for converting 2nd van t4, from stratford on avon

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great that's one more to the list! Got to raise the profile of the t4 in Evesham lol!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Guys we have just started the Worcestershire meet up again for the first time in 16 months had first one today at the
Nightingale Pub Egdon, Worcester, WR7 4QS
we had six vans today but there will be more next time.
next meet is on 12th May will post details on here or there is a facebook page "Worcestershire T4 Owners"
we had six vans today but there will be more
Thanks Mark

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Guys we have just started the Worcestershire meet up again for the first time in 16 months had first one today at the
Nightingale Pub Egdon, Worcester, WR7 4QS
we had six vans today but there will be more next time.
next meet is on 12th May will post details on here or there is a facebook page "Worcestershire T4 Owners"
we had six vans today but there will be more
Thanks Mark
Hi, just requested to join facebook group, hopefully I'll get to the next meet :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Think it's about time we got an Evesham meet going! Don't want to clash with the Worcestershire meet, so what does everyone think then? Saturdays? Sunday's or an evening?
Let's get it rolling!

·
Registered
82 Posts
sundays or an evening would be good for me,spoke to a couple of mates today who would be interested if on a sunday or evening,we also spoke about maybe forming a club from evesham what do you think?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah u would be ok! Your van looks Awsum, will defo show my van up!
Sunday's I recon are ideal! Club sounds interesting!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
lets just go for it and see what happens how about a week on sunday down the crown meadow just need to sort a time out.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts