VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all,

my lovely wife dinged the van on a gatepost and put a dent in the drivers side under the rear side windo just on/ under the crease. not too deep but paint scuffed etc and a bit of work needed.

also - i'm gonna take this opportunity to de-green the aa stripes on either side and hopefully get a couple of chips done/ wheel arches etc.

does anyone know a good t4 friendly paintshop locally that does small repairs as well/ has someone local to do it for them? i'm in the new forest.

how much is the going rate for removing the aa green stripe thesedays?

I posted this question 2 yrs ago and got a couple of answers but i guess theres more and more t4 interest round here thesedays and might get a more local answer so apologies for the repeat (ish) post. i never got round to getting the stripe done but the bump has pushed it up the priority list.

burko

·
Registered
117 Posts
there is also Kolour works in christchurch - he is a vw expert and has t4 too. Ask for Colin. my husband went to school with him and a real good guy:ILU:

and really knows his stuff

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good stuff - i'll google them but in the meantime - where about are they in christchurch......

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got kustom kolours - i'll pop over there tomorrow. anyone got the no for Kolour works - might as well pop in there too?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Kolour works is behind macdonalds mudeford/somerford estate...good luck!!!T:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
found kustom kolours behind macdonalds today. must be the same people you're talking about....

they were closed though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts