VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.

After a slae that appears to have dropped through, I'm still stuck with the rear seat from my Ex AA T4. It is the one that goes behind the drivers seat, and can fit two people on it. It is in pretty good condition, but could do with a scrub clean. There is a small tear (less than 1") on the front underside, which is hardly noticeable, and would be easy to patch up. I think the material used is called Inca, sort of light grey colour with red blue and green flashes.

The seat can fold flat, and has teh quick release handles for easy removal if needed. It comes with the four mushroom type bolts to go into the floor. It also comes with a 3 point inertia reel seatbelt, mountings and trim for the right hand side seat, and a lap belt for the left hand side.

It's taking up loads of room in my already cramped garage, so I need to get rid! I'm open to offers, and if it is not sold by next weekend (22nd) it is going to the tip, it's doing my head in! Obviously it is far too large to post, so it would be collection only from me in North Wales. I may be able to drive a short way for the cost of diesel....

Any questions, just ask :)

Picture here:

http://www.andy-sayle.co.uk/temp/AA rear seat.JPG

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Folks,

The seat is still available, £75 and it is yours, including all the seatbelts and stuff.....

Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts