VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just a thought anyone else running an ex coca cola t4 ? just wondering how many left ? 1998 models prefix r ending in fna :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hmm interested to see one, thought about putting mars sticker retro old fashioned on mine because it's my "work rest and play" van! so do you know if mars had any t4s too?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm interested to see one, thought about putting mars sticker retro old fashioned on mine because it's my "work rest and play" van! so do you know if mars had any t4s too?
dont know about mars but after spending many years servicing and repairing coca cola vans ive ended up with one and was just curious to find out if any one else has one on here :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
here is mine had for nearly 8 years bit diferent from when i brought it
when i got it there was 14000 on the clock now its done 129000 and still run like when i got it well happy i brought it 2.5.tdi

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like ive started something now be good to see how many there are mines pretty much standard at the moment just clocked up 227000 !! A:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Mine was a panel van, used by the engineers on call outs. Had all the sliding bed and tool boxes in it when I got it.

Did everyones come with all the electrics pack and sunroof :*
Ahh, didn't know that.

Sad this is, but I always wanted a get a job with Coca Cola so I could drive one of them vans!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Can any of you kind people tell me what the make/model of sunroof they fitted is, looks really good! T:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts