VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just obtained an ex-Transco blue T4 Syncro I am curious to see how many existed, still exist and what has been done to them.

I know there are a few on here but perhaps we can make a mini register of the fleet. Mine's P840TAG and I know of #839 and #842. Post yours up with a model spec and a photo/reg number.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I had Y209BHO. sadly got written off last year after being caught in the Cumbria floods.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi I've recently bought p847 Tag it's a Syncro and in a poor state it has factory windows fitted in the sides and blank steel in the barn doors unfortunately the engine has been removed it was a 2.4 and will be again when I find a good engine only paid £500 for it but it needs loads of work still not d it's mine paid for and can sit in my garage

·
Registered
11 Posts

P834 TAG 2.4d with diff lock. Repainted in funnily enough "transco blue" just before this pic in 2008. Currently going through its 2nd rebuild inside. Oh and the bumpers didn't make it past the first off road excursion... Settled for the original black ones in the end :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts