VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking my Tyres up today. Took my wheels in for powder coating the other day. Gunna take the tyres when i pick the wheels up hopefully monday/tuesday so they can fit em.

15 inch Penta alloys, Dark Grey (cant remember if i went for anthracite or not now lol), General Grabber At2 tyres, 205/75/15

Shame they're getting fitted onto a shed LOL: Sorry, its Rat look.... Honest I:

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts
the vans going to look sound nick, them tyres are cool ell nick im going to get to bed.

will c ya at the crown sat bud

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers for the replies fellas. Our lass was asleep on sofa when i got in. She wasn't best pleased when she woke up to find the coffee table surrounded by tyres LOL:
Road noise can't be any worse than the 2.4 lump lol. If it is ill turn the stereo up. Ill let you know though mate.

Mostly planning on just gunna work and back lol but ya never know when you might encounter a mountain on the way

·
Registered
859 Posts
Nick, that ladder that youre planning on fitting to the tailgate might be better fitted to your sills so that you can climb up in to your cab when you fit them beasties Rasp:

Only kidding mate, its gonna look great, T: and you aint gonna get stuck in the snow with them on.

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nick, that ladder that youre planning on fitting to the tailgate might be better fitted to your sills so that you can climb up in to your cab when you fit them beasties Rasp:

Only kidding mate, its gonna look great, T: and you aint gonna get stuck in the snow with them on.
Haha tell me abart it. Might av a rope that drops down from cab.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts