VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a tight budget after Christmas but would still like to get use of your campervan as well as staying warm and cozy?
Caledonian Campers & Conversions have a limited offer on Propex gas heating systems for only £699.00! Propex gas heating systems are automatic thermostatically controlled blown air heating systems fuelled by butane or propane gas. With forced air combustion Propex heaters are a clean, safe and highly efficient way to heat up your
camper van! The unit is mounted to the floor of your campervan and at only 22 ¾ inches long you will still have space for all of your
camping essentials!

Contact us on 0141 952 5399 if you require any further information:D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Don't take offence guys, but all this advert spamming can put alot of people off by being too pushy. This section of the forum isn't really for barefaced adverts, try posting in the relevant section please.

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
I dunno :* As paid up traders, I can't see an issue and just sometimes from both a buyers and sellers point of view it can work well, saves a lot of trawling perhaps if you already want a Propex.

...I don't and prefer a diesel heater, but think this is perfectly reasonable, as long as it doesn't get posted in every section week in week out.

Just my view.

80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't take offence guys, but all this advert spamming can put alot of people off by being too pushy. This section of the forum isn't really for barefaced adverts, try posting in the relevant section please.

Thanks for your opinion, we only like to share these things to make sure our customers are getting the best deals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts