VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning folks. Exhaust snapped yesterday, so need a new one urgently. Was thinking of going stainless steel. Can I get one mail order or fitted locally ? One site I visited there was a six to eight week wait !

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Good morning folks. Exhaust snapped yesterday, so need a new one urgently. Was thinking of going stainless steel. Can I get one mail order or fitted locally ? One site I visited there was a six to eight week wait !
PP tuning on this forum do a postal service for stainless mate.
Everyone seems to be pleased with his service and quality.
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/member.php?u=16726

·
Registered
60 Posts
PPT in Louth. Absolutely marvellous. I got side exit stainless- decat and induction kit fitted for les than centre section of T4 Syncro mild steel replacement.
It has one box, and until van went to Jabbasport for remap, was quieter than the original 3 box heavy old standard exhaust.
yes, PPT Louth T:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like PP Tuning will be getting a phone call today. Long way to travel though !

·
Literally, white van man
4,071 Posts
:) For a standard pattern de catted stainless exhaust,, delivered, try Richard at 'Bluebird type 2' Quality product, he does other styles too. http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk He is a member on here.
No connection to him, just a happy customer T:

Chris

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies folks. Exhaust has snapped at the cat intake and I am going to de-cat it for the time being. Ordered a de-cat pipe from PP Tuning this morning. Just going to be very noisy 'til it arrives :eek:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wicked.
I've been disappointed with many things in my 43 years, but PPT absolutely SOLID!! Some one I won't mention by name, a mate with altar ego on here, has entrusted PPT with his brand new VW ( a complex job by all accounts- new ground etc)- and he can afford to go anywhere! His a work of art. Mine too and even though I think their cheapest option, it is damn great and now Jabba'd sounds like a bloody Spitfire at an airshow under hard throttle. I'd asked PPT to change it to get more sporty sound, they ( basically losing money) said wait until it's tuned. THEY WERE RIGHT. As discrete as a lamb in town, sink the loud pedal and last thing anyone expects is a T4 bearing down on them LOL: With the smaller silencer box, I'd have been locked up by now!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Wicked.
I've been disappointed with many things in my 43 years, but PPT absolutely SOLID!! Some one I won't mention by name, a mate with altar ego on here, has entrusted PPT with his brand new VW ( a complex job by all accounts- new ground etc)- and he can afford to go anywhere! His a work of art. Mine too and even though I think their cheapest option, it is damn great and now Jabba'd sounds like a bloody Spitfire at an airshow under hard throttle. I'd asked PPT to change it to get more sporty sound, they ( basically losing money) said wait until it's tuned. THEY WERE RIGHT. As discrete as a lamb in town, sink the loud pedal and last thing anyone expects is a T4 bearing down on them LOL: With the smaller silencer box, I'd have been locked up by now!
:D speechless I:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts