VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Anyone used explorer camper conversions in Brighthouse West Yorkshire?
I was thinking of using them for some lining work.
Unless you could recommend someone in the Manchester area?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
try Andy at"AJC Conversions",search on here,really good at what he does and is only in stalybridge.T:T:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi I bought seats and window trims from him and found very helpful and knowledgable. I also seen some of his work well thought out and nicely built to a high standard.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Defo go with Andy @ AJC, his work is second to none and he is based in Stalybridge:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Graeme and Danielle from Exploria are just finishing our camper van conversion.

They have been brilliant and their work is excellent. Nothing is too much of a problem for them, I would definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Please don't get mixed up with Exploria Ltd and explorer camper van conversions

Exploria have no association with explorer camper van conversions who are also based in Brighouse.

It seems that some people like to trade off business who have built up a good reputation over many years as a easy way into the Market. I would give anybody the freedom and the chance to start up their own business and have a go.... BUT do it on your own back and not off mine!!!

Many thanks Graeme Hirst (exploria LTD)

·
Registered
785 Posts
I have to agree ive got an Exploria van conversion and i love it we have had it for 2 years now and its still spot on. mine is the beach one on their website (yes that actual van) its done us proud on many occaisions.

mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
I cant belive the guy has used a similer name to yours graeme , some people have no respect !!
exploria do a first class job to help you achive the van you want A:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just got my t5 back from explorer camper conversions in brighouse and what a great job simon has done for us, very help full and the quality of the furniture is by far the best i have come across, been looking for some one to convert my van for some time and im glad i waited! and the price was realy fair. defo recommed! em T:

·
Registered
1 Posts
i will second that , simon lined out my t5 fit windows and furniture , perfect job very good price unlike some extortionate quotes i received from other converters , i would not hesitate to use him again .A:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Don't you think its a bit odd that the 2 posters that appear to be recommending this companies work joined the forum after the op question & don't appear to have posted since ??? Not "rocket science" but imo i'd give this company a wide berth.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
don't you think its a bit odd that the 2 posters that appear to be recommending this companies work joined the forum after the op question & don't appear to have posted since ??? Not "rocket science" but imo i'd give this company a wide berth.
lol: Lol: Lol:

·
Registered
309 Posts
1 very good experience of Exploria (aware OP was about Explorer)

Went to collect Kombi bed......they fitted it within minutes when I expected to do it myselfA:

This place looks a very professional organised outfit with several (maybe 4/5) vans being worked on at once

Gent I spoke to took time out to discuss flooring etc with me.......would deffo use again!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pretty awful experience for me.

Despite many promises Explorer have been unable to fit a pop top to my Vivaro LWB. Then they promised to return my deposit of £1250 (in fact at one point said they had already returned it) but to date they have not.

Not happy! Steer well clear!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
Anyone used explorer camper conversions in Brighthouse West Yorkshire?
I was thinking of using them for some lining work.
Unless you could recommend someone in the Manchester area?
Thanks
Avoid this setup in Halifax at all cost, as their cheap job quickly turns into a disaster, damaged paintwork around conversion!!:(
Not interested in rectifying the problems including several cracks in the canopy roof!! Guarantee is none existent!!
You have been warned..... Pay a little more for a quality job and piece of mind!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts