VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exploria Kombi Bed II - Size 4 legs - Tasamo & Anthracite covers.

£550 ONO - Pick up from Taunton Only Please message me for more details

I bought this as I thought i would do a lot of camping but have not, so cant justify keeping it. It is a really veristile bit of kit.

This is from the Exploria website:

The Kombi Bed II allows you to have a full width rear bed, which is fully removable & yet still allows you to carry up to three rear passengers, hence maintaining the functionality of your existing rear Kombi seats. Thousands of our beds have been tried and tested, which is a testament to how popular & versatile it is, giving you a true ‘multi purpose’ vehicle.
Here are its main advantages:
Designed for those who want more from a van
Fits both T5 and T6 vans
Easily installed for weekends away, whilst quickly removable for workdays
Easy to store; just four legs and one frame
Usable with VW T5 factory Kombi rear seats
Suitable for both LWB and SWB Transporters and Shuttles
Allows mass storage above & beneath
High quality foam allows comfortable full width sleeping
Acts as a parcel shelf to hide your possessions, whether it is bikes, windsurf equipment, tools etc.
Utilises existing floor fixings – no need to create new fixing points
Robust construction, built to last
High quality finish
Modifications...
Now fitted with an industrial grade ball bearing sliding system – gives a much smoother operation & reduces the risk of any rattles
Now comes with fully removable rear cushions – allows the bed to be used more as a parcel shelf when not needing the cushions & also means you can use the cushions outside of the van (they make a super comfy sunbed!)
Cushion covers can be removed and washed if required
Black powder coating to the frame and legs – gives a more factory look to suit T5/T6 interiors

1 - 2 of 2 Posts