VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.exploria-online.co.uk/styling/kombibedsystem.html

Alot of you will know this quick and easy bed system which appeals to me for exactly that reason.
I am not keen on the price :eek: and I know if I wasn't being lazy then perhaps someone with a mig welder could put together a better design together with a bit ikea memory foam.
But does anyone have one and used it and care to share their thoughts....I have seen one thread with it on but I can't send the guy a PM as his inbox is full!
T5 nuts let me know what you think....I surf and windsurf so the idea of getting stuff under the bed is very appealing!
Thoughts....??I:

Oh FYI not going full camper this time around...just want heat and a place to sleep....pub/BBQ/friends houses for food and washing up:ILU:!

·
Registered
785 Posts
I have the Exploria bed and its great dead easy and quick to use and the fact you can store your bedding in it rocks too saves having it out all day which means its not in the way when the car seats in the back.

Mike

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
http://www.exploria-online.co.uk/styling/kombibedsystem.html

Alot of you will know this quick and easy bed system which appeals to me for exactly that reason.
I am not keen on the price :eek: and I know if I wasn't being lazy then perhaps someone with a mig welder could put together a better design together with a bit ikea memory foam.
But does anyone have one and used it and care to share their thoughts....I have seen one thread with it on but I can't send the guy a PM as his inbox is full!
T5 nuts let me know what you think....I surf and windsurf so the idea of getting stuff under the bed is very appealing!
Thoughts....??I:

Oh FYI not going full camper this time around...just want heat and a place to sleep....pub/BBQ/friends houses for food and washing up:ILU:!
I think they look ok, i am after something similar and am considering they styleline sleepover system, its cheaper and more suited to my needs as i need to get bike in on longer journeys. The exploria one takes up all your load space when its fitted, the styleline can be folded away. I can however see its probably suited quite well to surfing etc.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input guys...
I am torn as I can see it kinda turns the rear of the van into a big boot space....
I am considering making up an aluminum bed based on a few things I have seen here...but I need get a price on welding otherwise it could be the exploria....

mmmmmmm:ILU:

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts