VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Which one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok first things first, I ain't no photoshop guru, but as I couldn't sleep today I had a little play about to come up with some ideas for the van. so take your pick & feel free to give ideas etc etc.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

The ideas have been scrapped, still perhaps with some pinstriping on the bonnet & tailgate. As above feel free to advise, constructive criticism. Oh and I fancy some of those pointy centre caps but I couldn't quite stretch my abilties that far! H:

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Another eloquent, helpful post there Paul :eek:

I think, take the top pic with no red and it'll look 'andsome - chunky tyres on a black van......MMmmmmmmmm! A:

Keep it simple :D

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
honest opinion is where it,s at these days LOL:am sure would rather have a honest opinion rather thean pepole stand and point once done :)

like i say these are only my opnions but dont let that stop you

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I looked at the options and thought what Paul SS said unfortunately. I also agree about the cheesy A-Team look. However, if that's the look you're after...I:

Ian. :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yes to Porsche teledials in black....sorry no to red art work:)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks paul ss for being honest & everyone else. Deep down I had that dreaded feeling that mention of that damned van would haunt me LOL:

I can happily scrap the ideas & just put the teledials on, now do I do them gloss black, matt like the van or polished?

One of my mates did mention doing something in gloss on the side, now I'm not sure. Oh well.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts