VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just wondering if any of you have used the company called extreme offset wheels. If so what do you think of their service and products I am looking at getting the 5spokes in black with 8j front and 9j rear and the stainless studs. Any opinions would be valued :)

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
Craig is a very nice chap.

Very helpful and comms was great. The wheels took almost 3 months to land but they're bloody awesome T:

·
12,080 Posts

It's on vogtlands so about 45mm but it's got my entire tool collection in the rear in the photo

They are 17 x 8 fronts et 25. With 205/45 tyres

17 x 9 rears et 30 with 215/45 tyres

Should have gone et 20 rear

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts

It's on vogtlands so about 45mm but it's got my entire tool collection in the rear in the photo

:cool:

Nice van! Wheels look great T:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am planning to go 16" with either 8 or 9j front and 9 or 10j rear so they are staggered. Et 30 front and et35 rear what do you think, will they rub and cause problems?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts

Like the look of them in silver, like the ones on the blue T4 in their website gallery. Although the dish looks deeper than the ones on your van? But you say yours are 8j front and 9 rear, yet the dish looks the same on both? I would like a staggered look deep dish up front and slightly deeper on the rear, do you know if this is possible and what figure represents the dish depth, is it the ET? Cheers

Wonder if the wheels above are 8j all round like the ones offered on the website under the 5 x112 section, like the dish on these. Cheap as chips and a cool alternative to banded steels.

·
12,080 Posts
They are a slightly different style to mine. I think they are something like and et 15 front and a et 10 or et 5 rear

The dish is different on mine, they're better viewed in the fleshT:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
They are a slightly different style to mine. I think they are something like and et 15 front and a et 10 or et 5 rear

The dish is different on mine, they're better viewed in the fleshT:
Cheers T: So whats the ET referring to? The dish depth? Ive emailed them to ask if they do staggered in that design but got no reply, will try again or call them tomorrow. £260 for 4 new wheels......bargain! T:A:

·
12,080 Posts
The et refers to the measurement of the gap between the mounting face that contacts the hub and the actual centre line of the rim. An et 0 would be dead centre of the wheel. Et -10 would be 10mm closer to the rear of the rim giving you more dish. et10 would be 10mm closer to the front (outer face) of the rim giving you less dish.

I think:D

·
Registered
147 Posts
I do like them with an et of 0 but in a n 8j with my 215\65\16 on think I may get some rubbing!
But I'm also concerned the 0 et will push them out too far!
Doesn't look it on that pic you've shown though!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thinking about a set of either the 16 or the 17's it's the et that's confusing me I'm not after a staggered look I'm just after standerd looking larger steels so what et would I require on 8j?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts