VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon fellow Transporterers!,
so it looks like I found a bed to fit and been offered a discount too by the nice people at FabworX. So, I'm going with a M1 tested,1300mm, 4 part, 3 seater with 6 recline steps...has anyone else purchased this bed or similar from them? is it comfy? is there space beneath for a porta loo? is it easy as they say to put into bed and back to seats again?
Any problems during installation? Any info appreciated...
Adrian
2005 T5/T30 swb shuttle
p.s. I've still got the 4 rear central floor mounts in situ, they said not a problem, but still worried!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought an ex-dem full width M1 tested 6 stage recliner in the end in Christmas sale...John at FabworX is a superstar, as most of you know and I'm chuffed to bits with my early Crimbo prezzie :)) .. getting installed in Jan 2020 ..good luck with yours...can't recommend enough! Go FabworX!!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Bought an ex-dem full width M1 tested 6 stage recliner in the end in Christmas sale...John at FabworX is a superstar, as most of you know and I'm chuffed to bits with my early Crimbo prezzie :)) .. getting installed in Jan 2020 ..good luck with yours...can't recommend enough! Go FabworX!!
This sounds good , i'm looking to upgrade ours at some stage .
Have you got any pics ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts