VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
looks great

i thought id appeased my desire for a sportline front spoiler by fitting a maxton designs splitter. now i want the sportline and this splitter. these t5s like to have money spent on them dont they !

·
Registered
639 Posts
There is a Facebook t5 forum . One of the members makes them Jon Paul Lockyer. ...quality is perfect cannot fault it !!!!
Looks good with the california lower grill T:

As i am not on Facebook :* can you please put up a link or ask him if he makes them for the T5 pre facelift ?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Mine arrived Friday, cant wait to fit it now, will get the pics up soon as.

Red and black looks absolutley stunning, wish I could keep my paintwork looking so good, the M5 road rash has stoped all that T:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm on here to :) but don't get on here much lol
Looks top dollar :)

Jonny (Jon-Paul Lockyer)
Hi Jonny, those splitters look great, good work! Just entering into the world of 'faceliftT5' and would love to end up with a front end like that. Great to see you're in hants, nice n local! Would you mind dropping me a PM ref price, availability and contact details so I don't 'lose' you amongst all the great threads. Also will this work with a non genuine sportline bumper/spoiler as don't think the pockets(or wife) are gonna allow for genuine parts! Many thanks in advance. Lee.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Jonny, those splitters look great, good work! Just entering into the world of 'faceliftT5' and would love to end up with a front end like that. Great to see you're in hants, nice n local! Would you mind dropping me a PM ref price, availability and contact details so I don't 'lose' you amongst all the great threads. Also will this work with a non genuine sportline bumper/spoiler as don't think the pockets(or wife) are gonna allow for genuine parts! Many thanks in advance. Lee.
Cheers :) have msg you

Jonny

·
Registered
55 Posts
That looks great!!!! A: I have been thinking about doing something similar on my ABT style front splitter with the SEAT Cupra R Jobbie but not sure how to widen it. I knew I should have got a sportline front end.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Might have to get one of these when I get back from Portugal, it looks awesome with your splitter A:. Its the reason why I am looking at doing something different to my ABT one as these are almost as popular as sportlines. Did it need major work ie shaping, lengthening or cutting or was it more to do with mounting points and the struts in the middle?

Your help is much appreciated :D

Andy

·
Registered
107 Posts
Now looking at making plugs to go in rob the mould to produce a flat splitter but with sane shape , so
Would be up to prospects make it fit , or some plugs to make legs half the height etc

Jonny

1 - 20 of 46 Posts