VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1914 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Been looking through all the threads on the facelift and thought about starting one that everyone can add their own input and experiences or advice as quite a few members on here seem to be doing it including myself.

My Van starts like this and I will post pics as it changes when it goes into the bodyshop on 30th November 2011

Should end up hopefully a bit like this but in Silver.

I started this week by going to TPS and they beat my local VW dealer by £70 for the following items.

Bonnet, smoothed/primed bumper and top inserts.

This lot came to £618.70 inc VAT

Bonnet. Part Number 7E0823033D £208.32 + VAT
Smoothed Bumper. Part Number 7E5807217DGRU £268.66 + VAT
Trim. Part Number 7E5807819GRU £ 19.30 + VAT
Trim. Part Number 7E5807820GRU £ 19.30 + VAT

Picture of bumper.

Will also be putting a Bigally Sportline T5.1 spoiler on this as well. This is a photo he sent me.

Going to TPS tomorrow to collect the quad lights and caravelle grill so will post Pics and prices as I go.

Like I said if anyone can post any pics or add info then go ahead as I am also doing this for everyones benefitT:

·
Registered
11,550 Posts
What a good thread to start bud we were on about this at work the other day T:
I don't even have a t5 but it interests me how toos

·
Super Moderator
9,215 Posts
Thought you got rid of that skip on that job or did they drop back a silver one:LOL:LOL: should be working not taking pictures:D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi All,

Been looking through all the threads on the facelift and thought about starting one that everyone can add their own input and experiences or advice as quite a few members on here seem to be doing it including myself.

My Van starts like this and I will post pics as it changes when it goes into the bodyshop on 30th November 2011

Should end up hopefully a bit like this but in Silver.

I started this week by going to TPS and they beat my local VW dealer by £70 for the following items.

Bonnet, smoothed/primed bumper and top inserts.

This lot came to £618.70 inc VAT

Bonnet. Part Number 7E0823033D £208.32 + VAT
Smoothed Bumper. Part Number 7E5807217DGRU £268.66 + VAT
Trim. Part Number 7E5807819GRU £ 19.30 + VAT
Trim. Part Number 7E5807820GRU £ 19.30 + VAT

Picture of bumper.

Will also be putting a Bigally Sportline T5.1 spoiler on this as well. This is a photo he sent me.

Going to TPS tomorrow to collect the quad lights and caravelle grill so will post Pics and prices as I go.

Like I said if anyone can post any pics or add info then go ahead as I am also doing this for everyones benefitT:
Were about can I get one of those lower spoilers for my bumper ?????

·
Super Moderator
9,215 Posts
J I'll have the bonnet off you as need to mod one to get the new blower in:D

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM Bigally on here.

He does them.

Am going to my body shop tomorrow to have a look at mine in the flesh so will take some photos of it.

Have picked up my caravelle grill today. Gloss black with two chrome strips running through it.

Picked up the lights as well.

Will post pics and prices and part no.s tomorrow as didn't get in till 8 tonight as had to do a call out on the way home.
More money towards the vanT:

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will be updating the thread soon but come on you guys who have done this already, give us some inputT:

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your probably right there.
These lights cost £303 for the pair including vat

I'm gonna miss my R8 ones as they get a lot of looks but hey ho will wait until something better comes out:D

·
Registered
607 Posts
no they do have drl's they are the first small light nearest the grill,!T:T:well they are on my 2010 gp !!T:A:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
:D:Ddo it propper J no bits held on with expanding foam like you builders usually doI:I:I:

:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 1914 Posts