VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys 馃憖

Brexit has forced me to go to amazon.de once again. There are lots of kits on here for guys in the uk with regards to double din head units and installation kits in t5`s. However when you get up to the hundreds of pounds the import tax to Ireland starts to get a little more hefty.

So i have been thinking about this Head unit
Kenwood DMX5020DABS - 6.8" WVGA Digital Media Moniceiver with DAB+/VHF, CarPlay, Android Car, Android USB Mirroring, Bluetooth, Capacitive Touch Panel, DSP, 4 x 50 Watts: Amazon.de: Navigation & Car HiFi

Has anyone fitted this particular model before to their? Or a similar kenwood?

Im looking for suggestions for facia and wiring adapter, I have a stock 2010 radio installed currently.

Thanks 馃榾馃榾馃榾馃榾

Registered
Hi guys

Brexit has forced me to go to amazon.de once again. There are lots of kits on here for guys in the uk with regards to double din head units and installation kits in t5`s. However when you get up to the hundreds of pounds the import tax to Ireland starts to get a little more hefty.

So i have been thinking about this Head unit
Kenwood DMX5020DABS - 6.8" WVGA Digital Media Moniceiver with DAB+/VHF, CarPlay, Android Car, Android USB Mirroring, Bluetooth, Capacitive Touch Panel, DSP, 4 x 50 Watts: Amazon.de: Navigation & Car HiFi

Has anyone fitted this particular model before to their? Or a similar kenwood?

Im looking for suggestions for facia and wiring adapter, I have a stock 2010 radio installed currently.

Thanks
Is your original unit an rcd210?

You'll also need a dab aerial

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Teerak2uk,

Thanks for the reply. It is the original rcd210.

Thanks for the link it doesn't ship to Ireland and also I don't have steering wheel controls.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts