VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had a factory fitted sunroof?is it anygood?and is it worth the £600 extra?Thanx in advace

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Anyone had a factory fitted sunroof?is it anygood?and is it worth the £600 extra?Thanx in advace
it would be but its very small and only opens 3/4 of the way, but il still consider one when i order next time..

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Hi mate i have it and its a nice feature i feel it makes the cab less like a van plus the cab liner goes further back which finishes it off nicely.
you can only spec it if you are having rotating single seats up front which is the only way to delete the bulkhead these days in a van that isT:

·
Registered
217 Posts
it would be but its very small and only opens 3/4 of the way, but il still consider one when i order next time..
It only opens 3/4 when you flick the switch but if you then hold the switch in the open position it goes all the way back T:
I love my sunroof and have it open at the first sign of sunshine.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Ive had one in my last four vans, definitely worth the money. It can open all the way as said. Its half the price of the one in my wife's R so definitely very good value. Makes the cab so light and airyT:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a sunroof and very happy. I can't seem to open it past the 3/4 mark though. I have a circular dial switch not one you press down so would be keen to know how you open it fully?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have one in my 2004 T5.
Love it, it makes you feel like your more in a car than a van.
If I was ordering one from new, I'd definitely add it on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have a sunroof and very happy. I can't seem to open it past the 3/4 mark though. I have a circular dial switch not one you press down so would be keen to know how you open it fully?
Just turn the switch a bit more in the same direction and hold it till it's fully open!

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Just turn the switch a bit more in the same direction and hold it till it's fully open!
totally correct, found this out the other dayT:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I never knew it could open all the way! I love finding out new things about my van, I feel like going out to sit in it now and try it out (how sad!). Why on earth though does it open open all the way naturally??:confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts