VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a letter through the post last week from work asking for me to go to our head office for a health check so today i went and had it to find out my hearing in my left ear is alot worse than it was in my last check up so iv been reffered to my GP and told my supervisor to write seperate risk assessments out for me as she said its alarming i was like :eek: as i cant tell a difference at all and dont find a problem hearing things at all.

but this got me thinking within the last 3 years since my last check up iv never been issued with ear defenders for when im using drills etc so the company could possiibly be to blame (not loud music which i listen to constantly) I: but hey ho lets see what my GP says T:

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
ive had only 40% in my right ear for 5 years or so, never bothers me really ash, its ok for when danielle is dronning on about decorating or wanting a new washing machine, i just keep her on my right hand side so i cant here what she's saying...LOL:
you could be quids in if the company is found not doing enough to protect employees, or not providing p.p.e.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts