VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
yep done here to bud
Come on guys this benefits us all 108 views & 3 replies this is shocking we need the support
my heart & my pockets bleed every time i go near the pumps. go on sign it you know you want to T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
126 Posts
guys dont just sign it click on email your mp then add your name to this as well easy.
Must be thousands on here =LETS GIVE THEM SOME STICK LOL T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
My MP just popped his reply through the letterbox!

Wish I could have got to the door quicker.

Anyway, he's Michael Fabricant and although some think he's a bit crazy he always listens and responds.

His reply was supportive & he said he would put both my concerns & his own to the relevant ministers.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Signed + sent this to PM

Dear Ian,

I feel I must right to you about the rediculas rises in fuel. The budget gave back 1p at the pumps! What happens only last week? both garages, Morrison's & BP, put it back up by a 1pJoke

I would like you as my Member of Parliament declare your support for the FairFuelUK campaign. The campaign has two aims:

1. To see the planned April Fuel Duty increase scrapped - this could be as much as 5p per litre / 23p a gallon.

2. To see the introduction of a fuel price stabiliser at a reasonable level. The high and rising cost of fuel is hurting people and businesses in our constituency. It is threatening the economic recovery that we all so badly need.

Kind regards

·
Registered
569 Posts
Signed! Bring on the revolution fed of been constantly parted from my hard earned cash! Don't think I dare fill the tank up I would cry!!! :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Singned ... still every mile in my t4 has to be 4 times more enjoyable than any other vehicle. So if pleasure was fuel,,I am driving a smart car in my head if that makes sence??? T:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts