VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Could not believe it today,pulled in to the services on the m40 for a pee and thought better get some fuel and it was £1.47 a litre.I normally pay £1.39 in surrey, put a tenner in to get me home.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Done. I doesnt seem that long ago we were fighting to keep it under a £ now we are fighting to keep it under £1.50. It has even got over that for Diesel at one station near to me. This is becoming a joke!

·
MASTER OF REPAIRS
295 Posts
Added my details to the petition, my local garage is now £1.42 lts, unbelievable, glad im running bio fuel. I m sure more people will be soon, if anyone around the Plymouth area needs bio contact me i can get it for 70p ltr
T:

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Signed up! Only just noticed this thread..can't believe the rises we've had, at least the supermarkets have now started a bit of a price war..wonder how long that will last I:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Apparently this petition has reached the 100,000 signatures it needs so that the government are obliged to look into it but they have said they are too busy at the moment, so another waste of time then :*.

·
Registered
93 Posts
this goverment no how to take your money ! they raise the price of fuel and the put the country into panic buying
so they can fill there pockets ! it takes the mick ! We need to make a stand agains this! does fuel need to be more
than 90p a litre ?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts