VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

family removal man

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  username. 
#1 ·
ever since owning a van i have been the bitch when it comes to tip runs etc. but i dont want to be wrecking the inside of my van so i need some excuses i can use to say no! any ideas?

#5 ·
It's easy. Peeps think as you own a van = removal man.
I say, "Sorry, it's not a van, it's a camper. I don't want to damage the interior, so no".
Most peeps get the idea after the second time of telling.
If your van doesn't have a camper interior, you could just tell em no anyway. They will get the idea!!

#8 ·
I used to charge £20 an hour in my spare time if anyone wanted something moving, I made it clear I wouldn't touch garden waste or white goods and made loads of £££ over the years. If I couldn't be d I would just say the van was having some work done on it so couldn't help. T:
i do hope you declared this to the tax mob Rasp: . i just tell them to remove all my work stuff , load it themselves and they soon sort something else out !

#12 ·
haha. literally my sister is moving out i have been all over devon picking up, sofas, fridge freezers, washing machines, tvs. will start charging now tbh, i only used to have them cover my fuel. but i get roped into being a fully fledged removals lift and shift bitch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.