VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Ahh bumblebee! I remember it was on ebay when we were looking for a van. Recognise window sticker etc. Was a bit over our budget in the end and would've had to buy it blind. The listing was really lacking detail too. Glad you've given it some TLC, it's a nice looking van and well worth the effort. T: Congrats on the article!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh bumblebee! I remember it was on ebay when we were looking for a van. Recognise window sticker etc. Was a bit over our budget in the end and would've had to buy it blind. The listing was really lacking detail too. Glad you've given it some TLC, it's a nice looking van and well worth the effort. T: Congrats on the article!
Yeah, the description could have been a bit better, when I went up and saw the van I knew though I was going to go home with it, was a fair old drive from Croydon, i wasn't going home empty handed !

As with all our vans it's an ongoing project but l reckon it's looking pretty straight now, once i've had the back out and put back in properly i'll be happier.

Still got stuff to do in the cab as well, enjoying it tho and couldn't do half of what I've done without help and advice from this forum !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts