VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,155 Posts
Been to most last year but not last month as had a broken coilover spring.
Complete new suspension fitted today. £280 Stance ones. Complete with 2 Year warranty.
Cant go wrong with that!!

BJ

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
Been to most last year but not last month as had a broken coilover spring.
Complete new suspension fitted today. £280 Stance ones. Complete with 2 Year warranty.
Cant go wrong with that!!

BJ
Oh dear....I'll take these spare springs back to the workshop then...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope you guys don't mind I'll be in my company van (transit) :eek: I'll park it in the corner I:

marco

·
Super Moderator
5,180 Posts
Mine will be in the paint shop having the sides repainted but if I can pop by I will be in either a German or Swedish number

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Must have just missed you guys going for dinner. got there about 8:10 and just saw 4 vans. I had to park in m&s as my work van was too tall. I didn't want to hang around your vans looking suspect till you got back.

Next time I won't be late I:

marco

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
Must have just missed you guys going for dinner. got there about 8:10 and just saw 4 vans. I had to park in m&s as my work van was too tall. I didn't want to hang around your vans looking suspect till you got back.

marco
We was there till 8.15 as we got asked by security if it was a van meet as there is now no meets to be held at blue water. 7.30 is when we try and aim to get there and off to the food hall for 815-8,30 depending on how many turn up.

·
Super Moderator
5,180 Posts

marco
I popped down but just saw the vans

1 - 14 of 14 Posts