VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - 20" range rover sport alloy wheels SOLD

A: SOLD :D SOLD :ILU: SOLD Rasp: SOLD

I've taken these off the van for the winter months, and thinking of a change.

4no 9.5Jx20" RR Sport reps with Federal 255/35/20 rubber. They've done something in the region of 2k miles, so there's plenty of tread left.

Overall they're in good condition, however you can see some grindage to two of the wheels from the pic.

Apologies for the dodgy photography, I ain't no David Bailey.... :D

Was thinking of asking somewhere in the regiod of 450 squids, however all serious offers considered. If interested PM me for more pics....

cheers

G

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
If I had the money and a T5 I would have had them.
Good luck with the sale.
Absolute bargin.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I've taken these off the van for the winter months, and thinking of a change.

4no 9.5Jx20" RR Sport reps with Federal 255/35/20 rubber. They've done something in the region of 2k miles, so there's plenty of tread left.

Overall they're in good condition, however you can see some grindage to two of the wheels from the pic.

Apologies for the dodgy photography, I ain't no David Bailey.... :D

Was thinking of asking somewhere in the regiod of 450 squids, however all serious offers considered. If interested PM me for more pics....

cheers

G
hi there buddy

do the fit straight on a t4 or do u need spacers and spigots please

cheers
Adie

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Time for a cheeky mid-week early evening bump.... :D

C'mon peoples, somebody must want 'em. ;)

G

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi mate ,can you tell how you found day to day use with these?, as I use my t5 for work & am a bit unsure whether these would be any good.
Also can you courier them ,as I live in East Sussex? and any idea how much you would take including delivery?I:
Cheers,Simon

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Evening Simon.

TBH they weren't too bad. With the tyres being a 35 profile there's not a lot of give in the sidewalls, so the set up will be stiffer than standard wheels. Our van is a daily runner, and between me and the g/f it can be covering anywhere between 15 - 50 miles / day on a combination of m/way and A roads. I personally prefer a harder ride....!!! :eek:

Let me look in to the courier cost issue and get back to you....T:

cheers

G

·
Registered
338 Posts
I meant to ask if the wheels come with bolts,or would I need to get some?
Also I was looking at your photos & see you have a Tourag style sat nav dvd. Is it a chinese one? How do you get on with it? Lastly did you have to cut the dash either side to fit it?
Thanks mate,
SimonT:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Simon,

You would have get the longer bolts, spigots, etc. With regard to couriers, their costs are topping out at around £50 so I'll say £500 for the wheels inc courier.

Still wondering what to do with the SAT-NAV. The unit is the genuine article and performs really well. The trimming of the dash is putting me off keeping it tho.

Hope this helps... T:

cheers

G

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes --I'd love them -woman alert ! I have a vw transporter T5 t28 2010 new shape with steel wheels -its just been converted to a camper -I have no idea whether these will fit and I have no way of telling you -cos I'm hopeless at the mechanical stuff ! BUT if you can tell me what to look for I will mail you back !Sue

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Yes --I'd love them -woman alert ! I have a vw transporter T5 t28 2010 new shape with steel wheels -its just been converted to a camper -I have no idea whether these will fit and I have no way of telling you -cos I'm hopeless at the mechanical stuff ! BUT if you can tell me what to look for I will mail you back !Sue
they should fit your T5 and look very nice with it,

and Greg is a really nice guy to deal with,you should have no problems,

aint life great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post a pic up when you buy these wheels and fit them,T:T:T:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Evening Sue.

I'm sure these would fit your van. You'd need to get hold of a fitting kit (spigot rings and longer wheel bolts), then Bob's your mother's brother. Send me your email address and I'll get some more pics to you...T:

G

1 - 20 of 39 Posts