VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way to site today my coil light started flashing.
Brake light bulb out was my 1st thought. Got to site and asked my mate to see which bulb was out.
All of them, he replied. I checked fuses, all okT:
Quick search on the forum said brake switch. TW Walters my mobile Mechanic confirmed this.

Festa called me, told him my problem and said he would get one and bring it over.
90 minutes later all fittedA:

Same problem though, no brake lights so Festa checked all fuses then called his RAC mate.

Festa had to go but I got em working by pressing the pedal hard a few times. Glow light stopped flashing, brake lights working:D

Just like to say a massive thanks to Festa to show a true Dub/forum friendship.

Thanks Buddy, your an AngelY:

·
Super Moderator
9,237 Posts
Brake light bulb out was my 1st thought. Got to site and asked my mate to see which bulb was out.
Quick search on the forum said brake switch. TW Walters my mobile Mechanic confirmed this.

Festa called me, told him my problem and said he would get one and bring it over.

Same problem though, no brake lights so Festa checked all fuses then called his RAC mate.

Festa had to go but I got em working by pressing the pedal hard a few times. Glow light stopped flashing, brake lights working:D

What a load of sh t I:

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
He's not a bad old stick is he! Helped me out a few times too!:grphg

·
Premium Member
4,075 Posts

Common issue, we had a brake pedal switch play up on a golf tdi and that also brought on the glow plug light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts