VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pics from another perfect weekend away with vans, beer and BBQ's!!!

Due to having no child me and the Mrs demolished 72 cans in 48 hours so it's all a blur to be honest!

Big thanks to organisers, mates, and everybody else! Top weekend.

Full pics here: http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q300/RhosneigrGaz/CamperJam 09/

Highlights below!!!! Starting with Brokeback Gaz!!! And a certain Bacon-monger ruining my pics!!!!

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
they are all nice - well except the ones with you and dan in them LOL:
i particularly like the radio flyer and how different does that paint style make the silvery van look T:

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Damn!!!! You know I walked past you this morning Gaz, on the way back from the Loos I: and thought I recognised you but Didnt click that you was even at the Show :confused:
Really Sorry Fella as would have said Hello :D

Chris, Big bear wearing a T4 T shirt

·
Registered
915 Posts
Loving the wire wheels on the brown T4!! any other pics of that one? T:

·
Registered
624 Posts
nice pics gaz have you got yourself back to a normal state looked like you had fell out with yourself this morning .looked like you had gone down with your ship LOL:

·
Registered
790 Posts
you stuck your head over our mates windbreak on saturday Gaz, the shiney red bay ta the end of JK club camping, never realised it was you :) 72 tins in 48hrs is most impressive!
Some nice T4s there, had a quick chat with someone in the T4 lineup (may have been Reimoboy) on hte saturday.
Great show, nice and chilled :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Great time, well chilled nice to meet some new and some old. Few pics :

:ILU:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
OK I'll try not to duplicate too much

Transporter line up Saturday

Meanwhile round the back............... SBH is discussing beer I:

Small child runs screaming from my van :(

Camping line up

Show and shine winners Sunday
Reimoboy

Project Payback (Not of this parish?)

Jmaes Dean

Desp Dan

Sorry mate didn't get your name :(

Ditto the red job on the end :(

Appologies to Rod and the T5 collective I omitted to get any pics at the show and shine :*

And the winner is

Best Yorkshire based Gulf Wagon Desp Dan

Best P reg camper (Didn't mention it was a private plate then Simon) Reimoboy

Best T4 with a really fab interior (who knows I may be getting a table made by this very talented chap soon I: ) James Dean

Best T5 with green wheels Kustom Kulture

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Top piccies Al A: A: A:

Twas another Good do & Thanks to Simon for the Organisation T:

Really impressed with the white walls on the Greenwagen Chap :D

COOL AS :ILU:

Errr it's "Superstyle Dan" the Project Payback man or summat.

Resident on ere somewhere ;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Top piccies Al A: A: A:

Twas another Good do & Thanks to Simon for the Organisation T:

Really impressed with the white walls on the Greenwagen Chap :D

COOL AS :ILU:

Errr it's "Superstyle Dan" the Project Payback man or summat.

Resident on ere somewhere ;)

Yes thats right Desp Dan.. Been on here for awhile just sitting on that fence.. Gonna open up a Payback account on here I recon and start peddling! Anyway was good to meet u again nice moves on that win, your van is dope! I recon i'll bust on up to dubs at the castle this weekend.

·
Registered
652 Posts
All nice vans T:
Couple of questions....
What do the vans with the pointy wheel centers do with number 3 when they open the sliding door? (PP/The monk etc?)
Did someone clone SBH... he was everywhere on the weekend!

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
What do the vans with the pointy wheel centers do with number 3 when they open the sliding door? (PP/The monk etc?)
The Monk etc all have small wheel centre spikes so get away with them, but the guy with the brown van with wires on it only has 3 spikes. The wheel that the sliding door has to get past had a flat hex on instead.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Yes thats right Desp Dan.. Been on here for awhile just sitting on that fence.. Gonna open up a Payback account on here I recon and start peddling! Anyway was good to meet u again nice moves on that win, your van is dope! I recon i'll bust on up to dubs at the castle this weekend.
My apologies to you SuperStyle Dan. It must be the guy with the Orange van who isn't on here I:

(or if not him then the guy with the red van on the end, or I've lost it! Entirely possible as I forgot to take any pics of the T5's after all)....................

Anyway loved your van :cool: I even remember telling you so :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
The Monk etc all have small wheel centre spikes so get away with them, but the guy with the brown van with wires on it only has 3 spikes. The wheel that the sliding door has to get past had a flat hex on instead.
yup thats right had to space out the runner by 30mm to get clearance. BTW for all them running bullets in their wheel centers, if they clear the outside of your wheel arch, they are illegal! I got busted by the police a couple of weeks back, I got 3 points on my licence and a £60.00 fine.. so I will be rolling with hex nuts soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts