VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this with the intension of fitting to my van but my plans have changed so offering for sale on the forum. It was on sale a while ago so i thought i would give it a whole new posting with better pics of it actually fitted to a van.
As you will see from the pics it isnt an origianl T4 rack and a quick google search will show it is from a motorhome, however it will fit quite easily and doesn't come with the usual T4 fiamma price tag! It is a well used item but fully functioning!
Here are a few pics:-

you can see how its fitted above^

Only looking for £60, cash on collection preferred however i can try and wrap it if you would like to arrange a courier.

Located in Helston, Cornwall.

Cheers Stu

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not original T4, just original fiamma. Sure you could make a bracket to fit it so it opened with 1 door. :*

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Hi a work mate picks up a T4 camper tomorrow, he's looking for one mentioned it to me today, can you pm me your phone number, will see him next wk & pass it on to him.T:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hi mate,

Do you have all the fittings for it ? I take it its a good fitting ? Also what would the postage be to the midlands on this pls postcode CV ?

It carries two bikes ?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As the pics it bolts through the tailgate. Doesn't come with fittings but any decent DIY shop will sell some nuts and bolts. . If you would like to arrange a courier yourself you are more than welcome and I will wrap as best I can and throw a label on with your address. My postcode is tr13 8dh. Stu

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You could arrange a courier? It's about 140 x 45 x 25 (cm) and doesn't weight much at all. ( that size is with me removing the long bike racks (only 2 bolts!))

Cheers for the bump, Stu

1 - 20 of 22 Posts