VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Fiamma awnings T4 1998

965 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Keefus 
#1 ·
How and what sort of awning can I fit to my T4 !!

Do I have to drill into the body work or is there a better way , I have no gutter runs and no roof bars !!

See less See more
#2 ·
There are a couple of Fiamma awnings that you can fit. The F45 is most popular, this the wind out version. Or the F35 can also be fitted - this is more compact but is manual. The 260cm is the best length for the SWB T4. They do a bracket set suitable for the gutterless setup you have. It would need drilling for some thread inserts then you bolt the brackets to those. Alternatively you can invest in the rail which requires a combination of drilling and bonding with sikaflex. You’d then need the Fiamma brackets compatible with the rail.

Choices, choices…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#3 ·
There are a couple of Fiamma awnings that you can fit. The F45 is most popular, this the wind out version. Or the F35 can also be fitted - this is more compact but is manual. The 260cm is the best length for the SWB T4. They do a bracket set suitable for the gutterless setup you have. It would need drilling for some thread inserts then you bolt the brackets to those. Alternatively you can invest in the rail which requires a combination of drilling and bonding with sikaflex. You’d then need the Fiamma brackets compatible with the rail.

Choices, choices…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks so much 👍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.