VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I advertise a second hand item on here, is it acceptable to post For Sale items?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I've got a Fiamma Ultrabox 320 for sale. It has holes drilled and all the bits to fit it onto a Fiamma bike carrier. I'm asking half the retail price (which I paid) and haven't used it at all on account of our 4 week camper van road trip to Scotland switching from surfing to biking and the obvious need of the bike rack... for bikes :) Half price is about £120. It's on ebay : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230354791328

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I know your van- You live in Tongwynlais i think?
But if anyone buys it , I m going to a few shows this year if you need it delivered to a new ownerT:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer, someone has just bought it though and are sending a courier to collect it.

I live in Castle View. We should have a Ton van meet down the Lewis sometime, I know a few others in the village with T4 campers too!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Thanks for the offer, someone has just bought it though and are sending a courier to collect it.

I live in Castle View. We should have a Ton van meet down the Lewis sometime, I know a few others in the village with T4 campers too!
yes, ilive up on castle coch view. we could drive to the pub ,hava a few then walk home!
im thinking about having a meet up in the castle coch car park for the south wales t4 meet.
(the one right by the castle not the dogging carpark up in the forestry)

catch you soon

chrisT:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like the sound of holding a meet and agree that the Castle car park is more appropriate! Well how's about sometime next week? I'm busy this week and next weekend and it'll give me more time to round up the other T4'ers! Take it easy, Si

1 - 7 of 7 Posts