VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered a fiamma bike rack off ebay on the 14th dec wasnt posted out until yesterday and wont recieve it till end of dec
funny 6 to 8 days delivery time so thats one christmas present i wont be getting on time

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
ordered a fiamma bike rack off ebay on the 14th dec wasnt posted out until yesterday and wont recieve it till end of dec
funny 6 to 8 days delivery time so thats one christmas present i wont be getting on time
Always a shame when you get all excited too!

Are you rear tail gate or swing doors? If its a hatch, watch your clearance on the top plates. If I fit mine a little to one side of normal and push up the tail gate it rubs slightly. My own fault for not paying attention. But I love it, easy to mount the bikes and secure too.

I have plates on the wall in the garage where I hook it on to store if I do not want to leave it on the wagon.

Have a good one anyway...David *<:)>

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Beware the bolts on the bottom hangers too. On my barn door one, I carefully fitted the rack with the door open. Stood back to admire my handiwork, slammed the door and put two parallel grooves in my bumper as the bolts were long enough to hit ! :(

All sorted now and works a treat.

·
Registered
875 Posts
My mate used to say;
It is always disapointing not to receive a present on time but sometimes it is more exciting to open a late present :confused:
Not sure if that makes any sense LOL:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts