VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Awning- Fiamma Privacy/Safari Room for sale

I bought this for my T5 SWB and it clips into the F45 2.6m Fiamma windout awning (2.6 metre one specifically designed for the T5).

It comprises two side panels and one front panel which zip together to make an enclosed room on the side of the van. Each of the panels has a large perspex window with a pair of curtains on the runners inside.

There are aluminium rails which attach to the sides of your windout awning and then 2 extendable poles which attach next to the van for extra support.

We have only used the awning 4 times but with 3 children it is now a bit tight for us and we are looking to purchase a larger inflatable awning.

Included are numerous rubber bands, hooks and extenders which are used to peg the awning out with. I am unable to locate the original tent pegs which came with the awning but any tent pegs will do.

I used it last week and everything that is required is supplied with it apart from the tent pegs.

The awning itself has one pegging out eyelet missing (an easy fix) and I have just used it without the eyelet in place and it has been fine. It comes with a carry bag (albei the carrying handle has partially come away and needs sticthing back on if you are bothered). Other than that, it is is in excellent condition.

It is one of these:-

http://www.fiammastore.com/Fiamma-P...amma-F45Ti-F45S-Privacy-Room-Motorhome-Awning

They are £500-£600 new.

It's a quality bit of kit and I would like £250 for it. Collection from Cheshire please or arrange your own courier.

JonnyT:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts