VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a Fiamma F45 and I am after something that can fit on the front of it when opened out and go down to the grounds at an angle if that makes sense, just read it back and it doesn't
it would fit on the front (edge furthest from the camper) and then peg down say about a meter fro the front of the awning providing some shelter from the wind and rain
is there anything out there available

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you go on Fiamma website they do a whole host of front and side screens culminating in what they call a safari room I think...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Just kampers sun canopy but you will prbarbly have change the bead strip or buy a 4mm kador strip and fig 8
and use the 4mm channel on end of awning.T:

OLD GUYS RULEI:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
If its to keep the sun out and breeze off, we use a windblocker fro lillypad leisure http://www.mysunshade.co.uk/

Ours is on a pullout caravanstore awning on our caravan and it threads into the kador strip hole on the awning, keeps the wind out a treat. You might have to get a custom one for a smaller van but they are one of the most helpful companies i have dealt with. Very friendly and it wasn't a bad price.

john r

1 - 5 of 5 Posts