VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

Registered
Same bloke must have worked on our van Frase , had the big breaker bar on my rear brake carrier bolts and still couldnt shift them , i had chock the bar in place and lower the weight of the van onto it to crack them 馃槻

Registered
Its mad eh, some people feel the need to overtighten every nut and bolt lol ,never mind thats one job done, i will order waxoyl and a sprayer ,that will fill an afternoon next weekend lol. Feel like an inmate here only time i out is walking the dog .

Registered
We live out in the sticks , masses of open spaces and theres PLENTY of jobs need doing around here to keep us busy, if we had a year of lockdown i reckon i'd still have jobs to do . :rolleyes:
Saves me getting bored. (y)
Every cloud ....:cool:

Registered
I painted some fencing and started clearing a dumping ground 鈽 .
Tomorrow we need to shop , paint some more fences and clean my bike . (y)

Registered
Scaffolded house gable and started pointing a bus man's holiday but it's hard not being able to set off its been a long winter let's hope all this clears up before next winter comes round and we can all hit the road
"It's only the NHS that matters"

Registered
On the plus side the weather has been fantastic here
Imagine the horror of lockdown combined with the flooding seen by parts of the uk not so long ago

Registered
Weather been great here as well thats whats more annoying as what a fab few weekends weather wise for being out away in bus lol .馃槩

Premium Member
It is frustrating that the weather has finally improved and we're not able to fully enjoy it. But it's something we must do to get through this.

Registered
Or we could go to the park for a game of frisbee and a bbq ??
The total numptys that are doing this are going to bring on Marshall law
The army on the streets and an end to my 1hr of cycling a day
So whoever you are wake up and stop being [email protected] !!!!!
No offense intended to law abiding sensible people 馃憤

Registered
I agree, i took the dog out for our daily hr walk and omg people think its just a normal day , even saw a guy on the golf course :unsure:

Registered
Haven't worked today and would probably have camped in Edale over this wkend we always start the season off their but it's times like this that I realise what a great walking area I live in
There are hundreds of paths crisis closing the area where the hill villages had paths leading down the valleys to the satanic mills where the work was or the old pack horse routes leading over the moors
Not sure how long you are supposed to be out walking but we were gone 6hrs and any everyone we met was given a wide berth
"It's only the open space that matters"

Registered
Up herr we are told we are allowed out the house once per day for excersice max 1 hr , and once to shop for essentials.

Registered
We walked safto for a little over an hour , a few hoons driving like muppets , groups of youths with skateboards ,beer and green on the go .....

Registered
Maybe it's the weed that stops the virus killing them as it's mainly the old that it's killing and all the youth of today seem to be on weed; now where's the dandelion and burdock
"It's only the weeds that matter"

61 - 80 of 103 Posts