VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps :) :) :) :) :)

Just wanted to say Hi! Me and my partner have brought our first ever T5 and planning to convert into a camper, completely blank canvas so looking for ideas, we've got a 4yr old Daughter and a cockerpoo so need to plan a layout for all 4 of us.

anyway see us about give us a wave, you wont miss us its Camo wrapped! unsure if i should take it off or leave it on!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate, took so long to find a decent sale! can't believe how many people try it on with campers so dodgy! That's good i need idea's by the handful haha

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Hiya Markamus. Welcome to the flock. Where abouts you based? That camo cant be a lot of good if you expect to be seen about.I:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Welcome

Camo lol best take a gps reading if your gonna leave it parked up in a field :D

Got any pics to show us?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh its nice to see some good olde wit :) . I'm based down in Sussex.

I have got photos but not a scooby do on how to upload them, any help ?

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Welcome to the forum bud T:
Love to see an individual stamp on a van T:
Only thing that would worry me is what the wrap might be covering :confused:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
That's cool, my kids would love that T:
My first T5 was wrapped AA yellow but Reflex Silver underneath for the first three years of its life which probably explained why it still looked great ten years on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks I am so chuffed to be getting my first T5 :)

Yeah its not my overall choice either but ill leave it on for a little while, as you say its different haha.

Yes i do wonder about what underneath, I have inspected as much as I can but ultimately unless I remove it I wont know and still got to buy it to do that lol, the camo bits come off separately to the grey wrap so think I'll keep the Grey wrap on go from there?

Its base color is white which is fine, it i ever see it :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts